Saturday, August 27, 2011

Great Expectations

I'm taking a class this fall semester at IUPUI called Seeing Sideways. I had no idea what to expect going into this class somewhat dreading the start of school. Once I left, I couldn't wait to go back! Now that I've gotten a taste for this Seeing Sideways class I'm expecting to learn a lot about my creativity and how to channel it! I'm usually a pretty creative person, but when I'm told to do something on the spot about anything my heart desires, I freeze and I seem like the most uncreative person ever! My ideas are always generic unless I'm asked to do something specific. I'm expecting this class to help me view things in a different light which will in turn help to open my creativity to new levels... but then again, it's only been one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment